It's In The Cards

Consulting the cards has become a way of life for me. This is the place where I write about my readings, their meanings, and all other types of divination.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Nine of Pentacles

Whenever I pull this card, I rarely focus in on the falcon perched on the refined lady's arm. So, it usually takes me awhile to take in this card.

Today was no exception.

The bird does blend in with the colors of the garment on the lady, and also the background. Yet, it is there: the bird trained to hunt and kill on demand.

I see that in many ways, I am like that lady. While this woman is more refined than I, traits of refinement are in me. Yet, I have that rough side... that killer side.

I think this card is reminding me to control the killer instinct. To let things go, and just move on.

I actually thought I had moved on, but perhaps a few remnants remain. I will take care to notice them, and squash them, because they are no longer needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home