It's In The Cards

Consulting the cards has become a way of life for me. This is the place where I write about my readings, their meanings, and all other types of divination.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Justice

I haven't been doing daily pulls recently. For awhile I was doing them and just not posting them. Somehow not writing about them contributed to me eventually not even pulling them.

Today my deck called out, so I turned off the radio, shuffled the deck, and pulled a card. Justice.

It's been so long since I've pulled Justice I had to refamilarize myself with the card. What I discovered didn't really surprise me much.

Justice can be a cause and effect card (among other things). I believe that throwing that Styrofoam packing piece at Todd the other day has been really preying on my mind. I think this card serves to show that I still have some issues where that is concerned. I took responsibility for it, but perhaps I haven't really made the proper amends.

Not quite sure how to do that, however I'm sure I'll figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home