It's In The Cards

Consulting the cards has become a way of life for me. This is the place where I write about my readings, their meanings, and all other types of divination.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Knight of Bats

I haven't done a reading in ages... mostly because I had a couple of professional readings recently, and didn't feel the need afterwards to keep reading on a daily basis.

Today, however, I felt the cards singing out to me to use them.

I wasn't sure what question to ask... as I shuffled the deck, I thought and thought about what I wanted to know, and it dawned on me: What is up with my energy level?

Using the Halloween Tarot, I pulled the Knight of Bats (Swords). Swords is the suit of conflict... interesting, because my energy levels feel conflicted. One minute I am tired and lethargic, the next I have energy. But I'm finding if I don't do anything constructive with that energy, I'm tired. Again.

The Knight is a card of action... I think it's calling me to me more like it and stop the cycle of lethargy. I think this card is telling me that my lethargy is coming from myself... from self-imposed boundaries and/or censorship.

A lot has happened to me since November, especially with regards to speaking my mind and being ostracized for it. For years I was silent... and when I finally found my voice, it seems to have caused problems.

I think the Knight of Bats is telling me that I have to rediscover my voice. It's there for a reason... don't be afraid of conflict and just speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home