It's In The Cards

Consulting the cards has become a way of life for me. This is the place where I write about my readings, their meanings, and all other types of divination.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Hermit

Tonight I'm going out with my hunky and his visiting sister. We have a big night planned: dinner and a show. It's been a harried and frenetic few days, so I asked the cards "What should I be aware of tonight?"

I pulled The Hermit.

The Hermit frequently signifies a need for time alone. However, it also can represent searching and guidance.

I don't think the latter two apply to my evening.

I do know I need some time alone. I also know there is no way I'm getting it tonight; as soon as I get home, we have to leave to pick up hunky's sister from her hotel. We're going straight to dinner, then to the show.

So if I'm not getting alone time tonight, and I know I'm not getting it, what does this card mean? That I should be aware I need time? Should I take time tomorrow? I really have no idea... I hate it when that happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home