It's In The Cards

Consulting the cards has become a way of life for me. This is the place where I write about my readings, their meanings, and all other types of divination.

Friday, January 27, 2006

The LiveJournal Drama Spread

So much drama in such a little time. In honor of it all, I designed the LiveJournal Drama Spread.

Deck: Halloween Tarot

Last week: Two of Imps (Wands)
Power struggle is what I see in this card. And basically, that's what the drama was all about. One person wanted all the control (including wanting to control who got what "friends"). The other person put up a fight. Struggle. Yeah, this card is right on.

This weekend: Death
The ending of an era. Lots of friendships ended this past week. In reality, they were already on the death march. The people lost this week weren't real friends and hadn't been for quite some time. If they can be bought off, so to speak, then they have no place in my heart anyway.

Next week: Ace of Bats (Swords)
Swords: conflict; Aces: beginnings. This card is letting me know this battle isn't really over. There are more hurdles coming. In this card, a bat is hanging from a woman's finger. Interestingly, the finger is pointing in a direction. I think this card is telling me that yes, there will be hurdles but I have to just move right through them. Face them head on.

I can hang in there... just like the bat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home