It's In The Cards

Consulting the cards has become a way of life for me. This is the place where I write about my readings, their meanings, and all other types of divination.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ace of Pentacles

Today, my new Hanson-Roberts deck called out to me, so I put Tarot of White Cats back into its box, pulled out my Hanson-Roberts deck, and did my thang.

I pulled the Ace of Pentacles. At first I thought "Money suit. Prosperity." Then I remembered that Aces signify beginnings.

The suit of Pentacles isn't just about money. It's about abundance (and lack of). It's about security.

In thinking about my day yesterday, and how that could transfer over to today, I think the Ace of Pentacles is telling me I am about to head in a new direction, with regards to abundance and security. The abundance I am most concerned about is friends. I have felt a lack lately, and yet, I also feel that I'm getting in deeper with some relationships that I've had for awhile.

Money is good, but friends? Friends make the world go 'round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home