It's In The Cards

Consulting the cards has become a way of life for me. This is the place where I write about my readings, their meanings, and all other types of divination.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

New Dog?

Hunky and I have been talking about getting a friend for Spencer. We don't know if he really needs a friend; he just gets so sad when Glindy is gone for service dog training.

Today we looked. And looked. And looked. We didn't get a dog, but I was curious as to what the cards have to say about getting a dog. It felt as if I should draw three cards:

Halloween Tarot

1) Knight of Imps (Wands)
This card represents Glindy. The Knight of Wands has a lot of her characteristics, although certainly not all of them.

2) Page of Ghosts (Cups)
This card definitely represents Spencer; loving, emotional, intuitive.

3) Seven of Pumpkins (Pentacles)
Card of rest. Of taking stock. I think this card is saying that right now, everything is fine between Glindy & Spencer. He may miss her when she's gone, but we need to really take stock of the situation before we adopt another dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home