It's In The Cards

Consulting the cards has become a way of life for me. This is the place where I write about my readings, their meanings, and all other types of divination.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

What's Going On?

For the last week, hunky and I have been bickering like Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie. I don't know what's wrong. I have been able to figure out that a lot of it is me... still, I'm not sure what's going on. To help clear away the fog, I did a simple three-card spread today:

1) Past: The Moon
A card of anxiety. Fear. Illusion.

I don't know that I'm feeling particularly anxiety-ridden or fearful. Perhaps this card has to do more with him than me. I do sometimes operate under the illusion that all is well at the Snuggle Ranch, but in reality, we have some serious problems.

2) Present: Death
Ahhh. Well, this card signifies a change coming or an end of a journey. I prefer to think this card doesn't mean a death to our relationship... hopefully it means death to the bickering. Or the situation causing the bickering.

I know I'm feeling smothered lately. I feel as if I have absolutely no freedom to do what I want. Even a simple act like watching a 30 minute TV show that I like is invaded. I feel like I can't breathe and that leaves me lashing out.

3) Future: Ten of Cups
An emotions card. Shows a happy couple surrounded by dancing. It's a card of peace and family. This card signifies that hunky and I will work out our problem... I just wish today I knew how we are going to accomplish that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home