It's In The Cards

Consulting the cards has become a way of life for me. This is the place where I write about my readings, their meanings, and all other types of divination.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Five of Cups

I've had a run of good luck lately, so I decided to ask the cards if it was going to last much longer. I pulled the Five of Cups.

Uh oh.

The cat on the card is clearly grieving over some sort of loss. At his feet are three overturned empty cups. The other two could be full... or could be empty. It's difficult to tell.

Now, I could read this card literally and say I have two more good luck episodes ahead of me until the bad starts surrounding me again... or I can just tell by the cat that it's over already.

Intuitively, I think this card is telling me it's over already. But oh! how I'd love for there to be two more good luck adventures in front of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home