It's In The Cards

Consulting the cards has become a way of life for me. This is the place where I write about my readings, their meanings, and all other types of divination.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Dee Dee

Okay. Well. I saw a picture of a dog on a local rescue organization's website the other day, and I keep visiting her. So... I did a two-card tarot pull to see what the cards had to say about her:

Card 1: Dee Dee's personality
Six of Cups

Innocence. Good will. A childlike heart. Sounds like she's got a wonderful personality. But how will she fit in our household?

Card 2: How will Dee Dee fit in our household?
Three of Pentacles

This is a card of teamwork. It could also signify not rushing in... plan before doing. However, intuitively, I don't get that feeling when I look at the card. Instead, I see three cats working well together. Dee Dee would make our third dog. I believe this card shows that she will work well with the other two.

Now the question remaining is how will I get to Incline Village before she's adopted out to someone else??? I'm not sure the cards can answer that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home