It's In The Cards

Consulting the cards has become a way of life for me. This is the place where I write about my readings, their meanings, and all other types of divination.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Four of Wands

Today I just did a regular one-card pull, using Tarot of White Cats (of course!). I asked the deck if there was anything I should know/be aware of today, and I pulled the Four of Wands.

The card depicts two cats sharing a basket of food. In front of them is a garland of flowers and greenery, held up by the four wands. The cats are a bit away from the village; this clearly looks like some sort of picnic or small celebration.

The card is one of celebration, excitement and freedom. For me, I believe the card is the latter: freedom. I am planning an escape. Plus, my boss isn't in today, and the office is always a bit more relaxed when he's gone.

Freedom. It' s just another word for nothing left to lose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home