It's In The Cards

Consulting the cards has become a way of life for me. This is the place where I write about my readings, their meanings, and all other types of divination.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Six of Chalices

Deck: Tarot of White Cats
One Card Pull
Question: What do I need to be aware of today?
Card: Six of Chalices (Cups)

Hmmm...when I first pulled this card, I thought, "I wonder if I'm going to get a present from Todd?" However, that thought was immediately pushed away and I thought of my Risting instructor instead. What could he be giving me?

Well, tonight is class, and I'm thinking I will probably not get a literal gift, but instead perhaps a gift of insight. I might be closer to right than I think; if I remember correctly, we are going to do an astral projection exercise tonight.

Time will tell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home