It's In The Cards

Consulting the cards has become a way of life for me. This is the place where I write about my readings, their meanings, and all other types of divination.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Daily Pull: The Chariot

I'm beginning my daily pulls again. I hope to do it every day, but let's see how long I last!

Today I used the Barbara Walker Tarot, because it just happened to be in my purse. I pulled The Chariot.

In many decks, this would be a card of action - of forward movement. However, in the Barbara Walker Tarot, the card shows a Chariot drawn by two horses: one black, one white. Both are headed in different directions.

This card shows me that I'll face some opposition today. I sense some of that opposition is from me - this is the week I'm supposed to get back on track health-wise (Atkins, exercise) and I also want to incorporate more spirituality into my daily life (back to daily pulls, morning grounding, etc.).

My desire to sleep in often counteracts my desire for improvement.

Tonight is also Black Hat Society's first meeting of the year. I don't know if I'll face opposition there - however it is a planning meeting. There are two new people who said they'll be coming - this could indicate forward movement for the group as well.

So, here's to forward movement - wherever it may lead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home