It's In The Cards

Consulting the cards has become a way of life for me. This is the place where I write about my readings, their meanings, and all other types of divination.

Monday, July 17, 2006

What The Future Holds

During my one-on-one advanced training with my Risting instructor on Friday, he told me that he believes that I have a lot of potential and he can't wait to see it realized.

He knows that I am insanely interested in Tarot, and believes that there is a future for me in reading the cards for others. I, however, am not as sure as he is, mainly because I simply don't study the cards like I probably should.

He told me that I should charge to read, even for friends. I'm not so sure, though... I think I need much more practice before I can even start dreaming of charging.

But you know what? It sure is a nice dream to have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home